Here some self help options to try and identify the problem:
NOT RECEIVING EMAILS
- Check that you can open your website or www.google.co.za
- Make sure you use your full email address as your login.
- Account type must be “POP”
- Incoming mail server and outgoing mail server must be: mail.yourdomain.co.za (mail.xxxxx.co.za)
- If you receive any errors, then right them down and log a ticket on our helpdesk. This will help us to identify the error.
- -If this is a new account, you changed servers or changed email setting, then clear the cache records by following step 2 on the link below:
- Open Run and enter CMD and press enter
- Black screen will open.
- Type the following in: ipconfig /flushdns and press enter – Done!
TAKING LONG TO RECEIVE EMAILS
Unfortunately there is only one way to investigate why your email to so long to be received. We are able to trace the email based on the email headers.
- Open your email application, but do not open the actual email itself.
- On the list of emails received, right click on the specific email and select Message Options.
- You will find the screen below. Copy the bottom part out and forward it to us on a email. That’s right. From this information we will be able to tell you exactly what happened with your email and why it took so long to arrive.
CANNOT SEND EMAILS
- Edit your email account.
- Account Type must be “pop”
- -Incoming Mail and Outgoing mail server must be mail.yourdomain.co.za (yourdomain.co.za = replace with your domain name)
- Login: your full email address.
- Click on advance or more
- Outgoing mail server select: Use same as incoming mail server